Pinolo is an Erasmus+ programme aimed at unemployed artists/creatives, trainers, career guidance organisations, counsellors and every professional, who works in the field of Art.
The objective of the project is to:
- Introduce unique training material & experiential learning
- Influence EU policymakers to improve labour market conditions & create new job opportunities
- Provide tools to venture into social entrepreneurial initiatives & employment opportunities
- Provide inspiration to continue experimenting with new techniques & improving skills
- Establishing Art as one of the best ways of expression even in educational environments
- Awareness raising about the discrimination that unemployed people face & foster their inclusion
The project enjoys a strong European-wide partnership with organisations committed to providing support to artists in gaining employment - whilst contributing to social development.